[Fenfire-dev] About FenPDF crashes on thursday...

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] About FenPDF crashes on thursday...
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:22:53 +0300 (EEST)

Hi,

Yesterday we had a lot of problems running FenPDF on SikSak at the office.
It seemed that created MipZips were left to fill up the memory(?), which
caused crashes, Tuomas fixed that, but crashing still continued.

Today I tried FenPDF on my home computer with success. The first startup
last over an hour, but without any crashes. The only problem in using was
the infamous "Invalid Coordsys Ind". Usually switching between single and
dual geometry helped (CTRL-S).

Of course I faced the current bugs: missing characters, text background
blending with wrong dark colour and missing texture pages (shown as
black).

I have currently only 900MHz Celeron, but with the same amount
of memory (512MB) and same kind of display card (xfx5200) than on SikSak.
I also updated to the same JVM as in SikSak. So, it could be the NVidia
-kernel, since I've updated mine very lately.

ps. There still aren't any documentation about FenPDF's keybindings...

--
Asko Soukka <address@hidden>
<http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/>