[Fenfire-dev] Origami diagram structure

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] Origami diagram structure
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 13:57:48 +0300 (EEST)

Hi,

FenPDF seem to work as well as it currently could on my home computer.
Actually it works even much faster than FenMM (practically I can run it
only with only 2D filleting). I guess that's because the enormous need of
CS transformations by TextNodeViews, which an avarage FenPDF structure has
currently none when compared to an avarage FenMM structure :)

I found a very attractive use for FenPDF - storing origami diagrams.
Currently a lot of diagrams are available at the Internet. They are quite
reachable through searchable databases, but it's been a problem for me to
store them on my home computer.

Origami diagrams can be categorized as many wasy as any PDF document
(author, subject, difficulty rating (well, that could be special)). Also
many diagrams don't show the folding from the very beginning, but refers
to some general basic models, which would be very nice to link :)
Unfortunately the link must be currently undirect via canvas using
transclusions, but it still sound fashinating.

Oh, don't except an example structure too soon, since I'm still all the
weekends off and haven't much free time in Jkl.

--
Asko Soukka <address@hidden>
<http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/>