[Fenfire-dev] about "import image" Alph side

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] about "import image" Alph side
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 14:21:00 +0300 (EEST)

Hi,

I've used this day for browsin through the code
to get closer to understand how the image import should
be implemented.

AFAIK, we have code ready only for handling PNG, for now.

Yesterday Tuomas explained the creation of ImageScrollBlockImager
on the base of PageScrollBlockImager. I think, that implies the creation
of interface ImageScrollBlock (extending ScrollBlock), which identifies
the imported image and provides interfaces compatible for current code.
I'm not sure what these are... should it be similar to PageScrollBlock?

Then there already exists SimpleImageScroll. As PageScrollBlock is
implemented by PageImageScroll, it sound analog to make SimpleImageScroll
implement ImageScrollBlock? And SpanSerializer should make to serialize
SimpleImageSpan?

Still a bit confused, since this is a new area of Fenfire for me, but
maybe I'll learn :)

--
Asko Soukka <address@hidden>
<http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/>