[Fenfire-dev] [Ky-linja] Linjainfo 10.9. klo 12.15 (fwd)

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] [Ky-linja] Linjainfo 10.9. klo 12.15 (fwd)
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 15:18:49 +0300 (EEST)

Hi,

The time and date of the general info for the new students of "user
friendly information systems" have been decided. There might still be an
additional MT focused info later on September.

Tentatively, it was OK for prof. Saariluoma that we would keep our own
Fenfire info close to some info of KY-students, but when would we like to
keep it exactly? Close to the general info, close to the MT info or as
part of the MT info? The latest would probably be "open" for only the
KY-students, when our own info just close to the KY-info would be open for
everyone interested?

--
Asko Soukka <address@hidden>
<http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/>