[Fenfire-dev] JoDi article process

From: Tuomas Lukka
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] JoDi article process
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 17:48:12 +0300

We need to work out how we are going to write the JoDi article.

I've sworn to using FenPDF in doing it. Not using it would invalidate
all we've done.

However, the problem is that it's not yet possible to use FenPDF properly
as a groupwork tool. There are several ways we can approach this,
and I'm not at all sure which one is good.

One I discussed with humppake and was less enthusiastic at that time
(but am getting warmed to the idea): allowing FenPDF to merge
several files when starting, and unmerge when saving.

This would require relatively few changes, the only problem being
to ensure the right triples go to the right files.

Another alternative is that I'm the only one to modify the FenPDF space
(I've also mentioned that I'm getting a feel that the arrangements
are pretty personal so if it's more than one person, they should use
different canvases).

In any case, I'm going to start by collecting some ideas and references
to a canvas in the "literature" space.

        Tuomas