[Fenfire-dev] Re: [ff-cvs] fenfire/docs/pegboard/view_nodetypemanager--h

From: Tuomas Lukka
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] Re: [ff-cvs] fenfire/docs/pegboard/view_nodetypemanager--hum...
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 10:30:29 +0300

On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 01:54:54PM -0400, Asko Soukka wrote:
> CVSROOT:      /cvsroot/fenfire
> -Should the meanings for integers be fixed somewhere high enough to be same
> for all the
> -Fenfire applitudes?
> +     RE-RESOLVED: String as the return value has less restrictions.
> +
> +Why int? Why not, e.g., String or URL?

This issue is incomprehensible to someone reading the PEG.
You should say "What should the return type for getNodeTypeID be? Int is XXX,
String is XXX, Object
(as RDF node is XXX)"

and in resolved say why it would be the most important one.

I'm still in favor of Object (returned by Nodes), as that's what's in
org.fenfire.vocab.*.

        Tuomas