Re: [Fenfire-dev] Jodi article, deadlines

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: Re: [Fenfire-dev] Jodi article, deadlines
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 14:00:04 +0300

Tuomas Lukka wrote:
How about a policy: if we don't have a *full* draft two weeks
before a deadline, for circulating to people we know in the field
for the comments, we just forget about the deadline?

How about an additional policy: if we don't have a *first* draft, with all the sections filled with text but too shabby to send around, e.g. vital explanations missing etc., one week before we want to send around (i.e., 3w before deadline), we just forget about it?

This would have helped e.g. with this article, I think, where what we had when submitting was first-draft quality in many places.

- Benja