Re: [Fenfire-dev] URGENT: InBCT 2.1 plan for 2004

From: Benjamin-Elias Fallenstein
Subject: Re: [Fenfire-dev] URGENT: InBCT 2.1 plan for 2004
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 14:37:42 +0200 (MEST)

> On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 02:24:21PM +0300, Benja Fallenstein wrote:
> > 1. get Loom usable (designed with perspective towards 2.)
> > 2. incrementally change it towards full Fenfire
>
> Oh, definitely, could you phrase these in a way to put in here?
> (weighted towards the financiers)

-  Develop an RDF-based hyperstructure editor, usable on both big and small
screens, for entering and connecting thoughts, addresses, notes, problems,
prices, poems, etc.

- Start integratting the hyperstructure editor with our UI technologies, to
archieve the hyperstructured desktop environment our group is eventually
aiming
at.

My best take-- feel free to twiddle as you see fit.
- Benja