[Fenfire-dev] RDF

From: Matti Katila
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] RDF
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 03:23:19 +0200 (EET)

Morning..

One question which has once and once again raised in my small head is RDF:
local(ines) and invidual(ines). Currently we use cvs to store literary
rdf which seems to be temporary solution.

- How user can have his/her own rdf graph *with* shared one?
    - How to operate between personal rdf graph and shared/other one?
- How to keep security between these two(or more)?
- How to publish rdf graph or part of it?
    - First idea is just to put storm pointer here but..?
    - How to say - publish that canvas and all inside it?
- What's our plan to displace web?
    - If yes, how we are going to remedy the graphs?
        - Is the UI of FenPDF the direction that it should look?
    - If no, why not?-)

   -Matti