[Fenfire-dev] Fenfire Goal

From: Matti Katila
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] Fenfire Goal
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 18:46:18 +0200 (EET)

Well, it's have been so quiet on list so I would raise a question:
What's the next goal for Fenfire project? (I think we catch the last one
which was FenPDF 1.0)

I would expect the goal to depend somehow of FenPDF. Others in my mind
are (not in any order):

- apple port
- 1.1 specification for fenpdf
- using storm to store rdf
- scanning pictures into fenpdf
- ui enhacements:
     - multiple focis
         - implement normal window system operations, e.g.,
           changing size and moving of irregular fragments
     - more speed
     - no invalid cs bug (does it still exists?)
- applitude thinking, fenmm integration with fenpdf
- new ideas?

   -Matti