[Fenfire-dev] face-to-face meetings

From: Matti Katila
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] face-to-face meetings
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 13:13:02 +0200 (EET)

Hi,

I propouse face-to-face meetings once a month where:
- project member tell his/her new ideas to others.
- project member descripe his/her research enhanchments to others.
- project member tell what he/she will be doing in near future.

=> others can think problems/ideas shortly (ideariihi)

Including free part where:
- any project member can questinize any propoused direction

=> usefull response early enough.

- every project member should share his/her feelings freely,
  'cause everything has to do with everything else..

This would take from 15 minutes to two hours in time and I think we have
that much of time to share with each other.

Every project member must be at the meeting or come up with reasonable
reason.

   -Matti