[Fenfire-dev] Positioning transclusion buois

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] Positioning transclusion buois
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 15:34:22 +0200

Hi,

Is it so that a buoy is optimally positioned for the top left corner
(0,0) of a transclusion? I mean that, when I move to the top left
corner of the transclusion, the buoy is shown just on the right
side. Althought, the connector line is drawn from the center of the
transclusion to the buoy.

At least on my resolution (1200x960) this causes that if I move to the
center of a big transclusion (where the connector line starts) the
buoy will almost disappear somewhere over the transclusion. Should it
be that way?

I have also been confused many times that when moving any object, the
new cursor location will be set to the top left corner of the
object. Well, fixing this needs store objects' coordinates  where it
was clicked (and selected) in the first place.

Yours,

-Asko