Re: [Fenfire-dev] Re: gl loom

From: Matti Katila
Subject: Re: [Fenfire-dev] Re: gl loom
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 08:39:47 +0200 (EET)

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004, Benja Fallenstein wrote:
> If we go over that, Loom stops having value and ceases to be useful for
> demonstrations.)

No no no, for demonstrations the only thing that matters is good
animation and the attitude to demonstrate. Be a salesman you know..
Try to think from other people's point of view. The explanation what you
are doing, then demonstrate. Actually I think that no one can
follow your demo if you change slides per 100ms (it's even too slow for a
movie..)

   -Matti