[Fenfire-dev] Spanimages: PoolManager and updating lod as a background p

From: Matti Katila
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] Spanimages: PoolManager and updating lod as a background process
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 03:09:28 +0200 (EET)

Hello,

As I already wrote I implemented WindowAnimation stuff.
I also added a way for background process to update the screen without the
jump efect while animating. The thing was to check whether there was any
incomers in textures or lod increments(or decrements in this situation)
and call the observer(WindowAnimation.BackgroundProcess.chg()).

   -Matti