Re: [Fenfire-dev] Fenfire Co-operative

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: Re: [Fenfire-dev] Fenfire Co-operative
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 00:03:01 +0300

sunnuntaina, 23. toukokuuta 2004 klo 17:32, Benja Fallenstein kirjoitti:
> We talked about this on IRC and Antti-Juhani suggested 50 or 100 Euros.

Sounds fine for me. Actually, I could be interested to become a member
with even a couple of shares for that price. Of course, I want to be
sure that the rules are legal, there will be no conflict with the
university and that my sharea are the everything I can lost in the worst
case scenario :-)

Have you already discussed with the University lawye (Sanna Järvelin)
about this?

--
Asko Soukka <address@hidden>
http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/