Re: [Fenfire-dev] Summary regarding single branch

From: Matti Katila
Subject: Re: [Fenfire-dev] Summary regarding single branch
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 17:31:21 +0300 (EEST)

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004, Benjamin-Elias Fallenstein wrote:
> > def write(graph):   to   def write(graph, outputstream=None):
> That's exactly how I want to do it. The point was that when the writer is
> in Fenfire, and the added feature is needed in Loom, then both Loom and
> Fenfire need to be changed to do it the way you say.

No. That change doesn't break anything because the function is overloaded.
Everything old still works.

> I want to do it the way you say, and therefore, I want to be allowed to
> change both projects at the same time :-)

Yes I understand that you want to change but I think you need first to
make the change in fenfire and then in ex-loom because of ex-loom
depends of fenfire.

The change in loom is binded with the change in fenfire but not atomic in
sense that there are also three other programs that use the same writer.

   -Matti