Re: [Fenfire-dev] Summary regarding single branch

From: Matti Katila
Subject: Re: [Fenfire-dev] Summary regarding single branch
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 16:23:45 +0300 (EEST)

Heh, this grows to comedy =)

In the first post you said:
> [...]

And I though you can not live with the Fenfire project and with us
others because of you don't like tla or something ;) I may have some
bugs on my read-understanding-system .-)

So I was trying to guess how to pleasure you, how to help you work with
projects etc =)

> I mean, as I said, I'd like atomic commits but I can live with the
> current way of comitting the change in the two projects independently,
> but I want to continue making the two changes at the same time.

I read the same time as "we are going to merge all projects into one big
chunk and then i can do commit at the 'same time'" There was a bit of
misunderstanding with the word "same time".

Well, I read the 'same time' very geekly ;)

> You say that I should first change Fenfire and later (how much later?
> an hour? a day? a week?) change Loom.

Please, write the depending code first or there will be errors :)

   -Matti