Re: [Fenfire-dev] Summary regarding single branch

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: Re: [Fenfire-dev] Summary regarding single branch
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 15:32:04 +0200

Matti Katila wrote:
Heh, this grows to comedy =)

Awww :-)

It seems like I can't convince you guys to put the different projects into the same branch. Well, ok -- I think it would be better that way but I can't live with that.

And I though you can not live with the Fenfire project and with us others because of you don't like tla or something ;) I may have some bugs on my read-understanding-system .-)

AARGH TYPO TYPO TYPO!!!! I meant "but I **can** live with that!"

Sorry! Comedy indeed! ;-)

I read the same time as "we are going to merge all projects into one big chunk and then i can do commit at the 'same time'" There was a bit of misunderstanding with the word "same time".

Well, I read the 'same time' very geekly ;)

Right. Argh again =)

You say that I should first change Fenfire and later (how much later? an hour? a day? a week?) change Loom.

Please, write the depending code first or there will be errors :)

;-)

- Benja