[Fenfire-dev] Re: Layout objects

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] Re: Layout objects
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 23:19:19 +0300

Matti Katila wrote:
I'm just thinking this layout schema. You have said that you would like Layout objects to be familiar for awt/Swing developers. If that is so, what do layout objects offer more than awt/swing do? I mean, why should anyone use libvob PUI instead of current systems?

Buoys, connections between different windows, animation.

And potentially, everything else that Fenfire has that current systems don't :-)

Cheers,
- Benja