Re: [Fenfire-dev] Re: darcs repo

From: Tuukka Hastrup
Subject: Re: [Fenfire-dev] Re: darcs repo
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 19:01:02 +0200 (EET)

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004, Matti Katila wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Dec 2004, Benja Fallenstein wrote:
> > >    is this darcs repository you mentioned accessible somewhere?+
> > Yeah, at http://himalia.it.jyu.fi/darcs/*/ where * is in
> > {callgl,libvob,storm,alph,fenfire}.
> Plus 'depends'.

Inspired by these, I updated http://fenfire.org/doc/devel.html and added a
section Getting started. If you have darcs, make, javac and java
installed, it should be just a matter of the given four commands to start
following FenFeed development and getting it running.

I would say something about the Java versions if I knew our current
requirements.

--
-- Trying to catch me? Just follow up my Electric Fingerprints
-- To help you: address@hidden