Re: [Fenfire-dev] darcs patch

From: Tuomas J. Lukka
Subject: Re: [Fenfire-dev] darcs patch
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 09:26:22 +0200

Tuukka Hastrup wrote:

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004, Benja Fallenstein wrote:
thanks for the patch! Applied (with some small twids, see fencommits).

If we want to have the size of the fixed knob be something else than the minimum size of the fraction knob, could we revert back to passing null as the size model? Or would it be better to have some special value such as NaN?

Could someone fill me in on this: what's a knob?

   Tuomas