Re: [Fenfire-dev] unit testing Scrollbar

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: Re: [Fenfire-dev] unit testing Scrollbar
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 10:02:08 +0100

Tuukka Hastrup wrote:
Getting Scrollbar to work correctly in all cases is not simple, and I suppose keeping it correct is not simple either. I would propose unit tests for Scrollbar, so are there plans for a unit test framework for lobs?

Nope, since unit testing graphical elements is so hard (unit tests for the models would be much easier), and have to be changed when you want the graphical element to look or feel slightly differently (viz. the former Loom tests). But feel free to start a test framework :-)

- Benja