[Fenfire-dev] Re: [Fencommits] project: start journal

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] Re: [Fencommits] project: start journal
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 04:51:33 +0200

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 20:52:59 +0200, Matti J. Katila <address@hidden> wrote:
> +    - Discussion with Benja about views. [2-3h]
> +        - I enjoyed after selling my idea to Benja who tried
> +          to sell like fury his idea to me :)

;-)

It's good to discuss until both people actually understand the other
side's position... we didn't "speak the same language" at first so
neither idea made sense to the other...

I've changed Fentwine so that it uses the new cursor framework we made
yesterday, and made a simplistic implementation of "fog" in AWT (i.e.,
fading colors towards a background color when depth increases).

- Benja