[Fenfire-dev] Re: [Fencommits] fenfire: Use real canvas :)

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] Re: [Fencommits] fenfire: Use real canvas :)
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 01:40:47 +0100

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 18:54:21 +0200, Matti J. Katila <address@hidden> wrote:
> Sat Feb 19 17:15:30 EET 2005  Matti J. Katila <address@hidden>
>   * Use real canvas :)

You know, this seems like a good time to say, although there's still
lots of details and quite a bit of missing functionality, it's *soooo*
cool to see the 'Fenfire client' come together. Funny how happy it
makes me to just scroll a canvas and then move to some RDF node
connected to it. Thanks! ;-)

It's so cool because I've worked out the basic ideas of that UI (i.e.,
buoys as RDF connections) something like, uh, probably at least two
years ago, and it was always soo far from implementation, and now
suddenly we have it (or at least a working demo). Wow wow. ;)

- Benja