[Fenfire-dev] writing out namespaces

From: Tuukka Hastrup
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] writing out namespaces
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 04:37:28 +0300 (EEST)

I've just committed code to fill in a part of missing code
from org.fenfire.swamp.Graphs.writeTurtle. It wasn't doing anything with
namespaces, now there's some simple code to write out the namespace
mappings.

The code doesn't look good and would look even worse for actually using
the namespaces for uris written. I don't understand why they are passed
around in a Map instead of NamespaceMap.

Should I create a NamespaceMap, putAll from the Map, and add some nice way
to go through the namespaces? Then it wouldn't be a long step to wrap
getAbbrev calls around uri writes anymore.

--
-- Trying to catch me? Just follow up my Electric Fingerprints
-- To help you: address@hidden