[Fenfire-dev] from Raskin Center ([pygame] Announcement: alpha version o

From: Toni Alatalo
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] from Raskin Center ([pygame] Announcement: alpha version of Archy released (fwd))
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 08:36:36 +0300 (EEST)

hi,

is there a place for related / similar projects somewhere on the Fenfire
site / wiki? this seems to have a similar goal: "Imagine a system where
you can send email, write a book, make calculations, manipulate pictures,
navigate the Web -- do whatever you want to do anytime at all, without
having to switch in and out of applications. Imagine a system that never
loses your work or buries it in a maze of folders, a system that doesn't
wrestle with you on your way to getting something done"..

and there's an alpha download at http://www.raskincenter.org
 - haven't looked at it yet, just got the message