Re: [Fenfire-dev] Re: [Fencommits] libvob: rules for compiling rj files

From: Tuukka Hastrup
Subject: Re: [Fenfire-dev] Re: [Fencommits] libvob: rules for compiling rj files
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 22:56:25 +0300 (EEST)

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005, Matti Katila wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Apr 2005, Tuukka Hastrup wrote:
> > Fri Apr 15 19:54:55 EEST 2005  Tuukka Hastrup <address@hidden>
> >     rm -f src/jni/org_nongnu*
> >     rm -rf CLASSES
> > +   rm -f $(GENSRC)
> >

> Does that delete generated java files?

Yes, those that our preprocessor generates during "make java". Python is
required now, but perhaps I could add to the Makefiles a fallback to the
jython we ship.

And thanks for reminding me to remove these files from the libvob
repository :-)

--
-- Trying to catch me? Just follow up my Electric Fingerprints
-- To help you: address@hidden