[Fenfire-dev] Goodd Medz to you

From: Zaid Mahan
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] Goodd Medz to you
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 21:25:33 -0500

Hello, Welcome to Pi profilingmachine IlsOnIine Store

We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the leading online pharma brokerage ceuticaI shops.

V precinct l R voltaic A l timeless A proprietary Ll
A deflate G  C L mummer IS VA U denticulate M  and many other.

- Save caterer over 70%
- TotaI confide boggard ntiaIity
- Worldwide Anglicism SHlPPlNG
- Over 5 million customers i bluchers n 150 countries

We do all we can to keep Tuesday our customers fully satisfied with our services!