Re: [Fenfire-dev] Text UI in a query language

From: Tuukka Hastrup
Subject: Re: [Fenfire-dev] Text UI in a query language
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 06:27:44 +0200 (EET)

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006, Tuukka Hastrup wrote:
> Yet another idea: If you want a textual user interface, have you thought
> of implementing a query language for that purpose?

After talking with Matti, I want to clarify that I meant more like SQL
than Google. Matti and Benja weren't fond of this so let's forget it and
concentrate on the user interface based on curses. Matti checked in a new
version of a prototype for one.

--
-- Trying to catch me? Just follow up my Electric Fingerprints
-- To help you: address@hidden