[Fenfire-dev] DEAR SIR/MADAM

From: MRS . LEWIS JACKSON
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] DEAR SIR/MADAM
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 12:41:30 +0100

MRS. LEWIS JACKSON
TEL:+34-656685114
MADRID SPAIN.
( address@hidden)
DEAR SIR/MADAM,
I am the wife of Late Mr.Lewis Jackson a farmer from Zimbabwe. my lawyer got
your address from South African Information Exchange in Johannesburg. During
the current war against the farmers in Zimbabwe from the supports of our
President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white-owned farms to his party members
and his followers, he ordered all the white-owned farmers to surrender all
their farm lands to his party members and his followers.
My husband was one of the best farmers in our country and also in partnership
with white farmers. He did not support the Idea of our President against the
white farmers,supporters of President Mugabe invaded my husband's farm and
burnt everything in the Farm Lands, killing my husband and made away with a lot
of items in our Farm Lands.After the death of my husband,my son and his family
decided to move out from Zimbabwe but i am still in our country with my lawyer
due to my health situation thou my life is in danger,i strongly believe God to
be with me and my family and to safe money my husband kept in my care for our
future investment overseas. The amount is US$25M ( Twenty Five Million United
States Dollars)and my son decided to move to the Spain  with his family where
he deposited the money in a Security Company  as valuables. So, we decided to
contact overseas Firm that will assist us move this money out of spain,due to
my son's immigration status,he is there as a politcal  refuge and he is
presently in a camp(assylum camp).We have agreed to give you from the total sum
20% for helping us to move this money to your country and 5%:will be mapped out
for expenses both of us might incured during this transaction while the balance
will be for  my family to invest in your country.
Kindly furnish me with your personal phone and fax numbers for easy
communication. You can contact my son Mr.Mbeki Jackson on the above email
address or telephone  number for further information. Note that this
transaction is 100% risk-free and it requires mutual trust and absolute
confidentiality and my son have taken care of all formalities regarding this
transaction. Your urgent response will be highly appreciated in this
regard.Thanks and God bless.
Best Regards,
MRS. LEWIS JACKSON