[Fenfire-dev] (no subject)

From: FROM :Billions Award
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] (no subject)
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 19:23:34 +0200

BILLIONS LOTTERY AWARD
CUSTOMER SERVICE
580 N. Tenth Street
Sacramento, CA 95914
Billion Lottery Award
An Affiliate of  Philanthropist Foundational planner International Overseas
Subscriber Agents
Arena Complex 14 Donegall Square West,
United Kingdom.

ATTN: Sir/Madam,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are pleased to inform you the result of the new
year draw of Billions Award Lotteries Winners
International programs held on the 24Th March 2006.
Your Name,e-mail address attached to ticket #: 0077702340801 with prize #
887008/1 drew €1,150,000.00 which was first in the 2ndNDlass category of the
draws.

You are to receive the sum of $1,150,000.00 (One
Million One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars).

In order to avoid  mix up in cash pay-outs, we advise
you to keep your winning information confidential
until your cash prize of one million One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars
($1,150,000.00) has been fully remitted to you by our accredited paying
bank.

This measure must be adhere to so as to avoid loss of your cash prize,
winners of our cash prizes are advised to adhere to these instructions to
forestall the abuse of this program by other participants.

It's important to note that this draws were conducted
formally, and winners are selected through an internet
ballot system from 60,000 individual and companies
names attached to e-mail addresses,  the draws was conducted around the
world through our internet based ballot system.

The programme was sponsored by Bill Gate the founder of Microsoft.

We congratulate you once again. We hope you will use
part of it in our next draws; the jackpot winning is
$85 million Dollars.

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than
21 days after you receive this mail.
After this date all unclaimed cash prize will be tataggednclaimed,
forfeited and included in the next swsweep stake

Please, in order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications remember to quote your personal and
winning numbers in all correspondence with us.

Congratulations once again from all members  of
Billions Award Lotteries and we also thank you for
being part of our promotional program.

For immediate release of your cash prize to you,please
kindly contact our Paying Bank
( DEUTSCHE BANK).

Do not forget to send  them the following:
(i). Your full names,
(ii) Contact telephone and fax numbers
(iii) Contact Address
(iv) your winning informations including numbers
(v) Quote amount won.

Contact
Mr. Kars  Uterhove,
Deutsche Bank Amsterdam,