[Fenfire-dev] lawful

From: Fred Hensley
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] lawful
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 19:17:12 +0200

Watch this Company like a hawk tomorrow, May 12.

De Greko Inc.
DGKO

Major News for De Greko Inc, DGKO has been released

De Greko Inc. Announces Ongoing Corporate Structure; Steps Taken to Migrate to Larger Exchange(Go read the entire news release now)

Clixme Draws Tremendous Interest on Launch <--Exciting News release, make sure to read it asap.

GLASTONBURY, CT--(MARKET WIRE)--May 2, 2006 -- De Greko Communication, a wholly owned subsidiary of De Greko Inc. (Other OTC:DGKO.PK) a holding company that specializes in consolidating revenue-generating companies, today announced that the official launch of its Clixme "click to call" service to US businesses was an overwhelming success.

"Mr. Georgiadis also added that the company had received inquiries from companies in both Europe and Asia inquiring to the availability of the service in both regions. We were pleased to see that large companies were signing up for the service as well. When GE Healthcare, a division of General Electric, signed up to use the service today we were sure that adoption of Clixme in the Enterprise market was assured."

Do your research now and watch this one like a hawk tomorrow, May 12. Make sure to read the current news releases.

Information within this report contains forward looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the SEC Act of 1934. Statements that involve discussions with respect to projections of future events are not statements of historical fact and may be forward looking statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision. The Company is not a reporting company registered under the Exchange Act of 1934. We have received two million free trading shares from a third party not an officer, director or affiliate shareholder. We intend to sell all our shares now, which could cause the stock to go down, resulting in losses for you. This company has revenues in its most recent quarter with the float currently increasing. Read the Company's Annual Report if one is available and Information Statement before you invest. This report shall not be construed as any kind of investment advice or solicitation. You can lose all your money by investing in this stock.