[Fenfire-dev] Someone would really like to get to know you better!

From: friendsndates
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] Someone would really like to get to know you better!
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 12:01:44 -0000

Someone would really like to get to know you better!

Join friendsndates today for free and start making new friends.
We know that members who post a picture are up to 8 times as likely to be successful. Other people really like to see who they are talking to or mailing...
So, go online now at www.friendsndates.co.uk  and check out what you're missing. There's more to come so visit us regularly to see what's new and who's joined

We hope you have fun. So join up now and check who is interested in talking more to YOU ... and get your social life in gear!!!