[Fenfire-dev] undisclosed indeed

From: Jonathan Livingston
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] undisclosed indeed
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 17:07:46 +0400

WE SEE A RUN STARTING TO HAPPEN.
We want to congratulate all of our members who read our Trading
Alert on  A B S Y  last time.
We Told you to WATCH  A B S Y  and now its up again today.

Trading Date : 2006, June 7
Name : AbsoluteSKY, Inc.
Ticker : A B S Y Profits of 200-400 % EXPECTED
Price : $0.95
4 Day Trading Projection : $1 - $3

That would be well over a 300% gain from these levels.
There is a massive promotion underway this weekend apprising
potential eager investors of this emerging situation.
IF you are Receiving this email, you are among the first public
investors to know about  A B S Y  !!!
When this Stock moves - WATCH OUT!