[Fenfire-dev] chow masochist

From: Rob Spence
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] chow masochist
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 13:02:02 +0600

Hed keep the door of his room open, so hecould listen. I go out there for week-ends, and Avisis a grand woman, but she is rather sot in her ways. He wants whathe wants, and he doesnt care much how many lives he may twist ingetting it. Well, Im sure were glad to hear that, she said coolly. Sheshook hands with Bradd as though they were rival undertakers. Thatd be black treachery, and Bradd couldnt ever be treacherous. Cass had not known that Bradd WAS to make plans for them. However he might long forher imaginatively, in her presence he became powerless. Youre in court all day; youdont get around like I do! Suppose you could entertain Jinny, Bradd, or are youbusy? I dont like guests, nomatter who they are, that come in and make over my house! He explained that he was thinking of practising law here. Most of the time, he was at ease as husbandand judge. Their Christmas was as hearty as though no war existed. That evening, by the arrangement of Bradd and in Bradds phrase,they painted the town red. Just saythe word and Ill phone my office. But the twisted mood did come, oftener and oftener. I think its a perfectly good way, but perhaps itisnt for some people. I dont have to hold court on horseback, andyou can come out of the sod hut. Only his mechanical judicial mind heard the lawyers. Why dont you two skip off together, and Ill meetyou and Avis for dinner? But if we three decentpeople cant get along in honesty, then theres no hope for anybodyanywhere. Youlike walking home through the snow too much. God Almighty, you boys getting so noble on me about friendship! Isis was again set on the windowsill, to see NewYork. But the twisted mood did come, oftener and oftener. Im trying tobe firm and convince you that Im not going to tolerate thisphilandering. He explained that he was thinking of practising law here. Cass was so inept at the higher lying that he could only get backto the injunction. But the point is that youve gone and taken meaway from him again, as you do with all my beaux. Isnt it kind of late for you to be making up, young lady? Shes got every right to heropinions, but dont let her take you away from us, Cass. Have learned that Boeuf de Dijon en Casserolemeans Irish Stew, and how to answer the waiters, etc. I just want you to stop all their sweetie stuff before itgoes too far. Have learned that Boeuf de Dijon en Casserolemeans Irish Stew, and how to answer the waiters, etc. Osprey isno Rufus Choate, but theres nothing funny about the poor devilsadoration of his wife.