[Fenfire-dev] infer inwards

From: Martha Larson
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] infer inwards
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 06:08:57 -0000

Allshe had to do was to move fast to keep from falling.
Indeed, she felt strong and eager to pursue the bee line to itsend.
Bears love sweetstuff, most of all honey.
Wal, I never even heard of a glass thatd magnify. She held this one in view for what seemed an endless moment. She could not seeanyone, which fact helped a little. Lucy complied instinctively, and she was all eyes and ears. No two bees left the water-hole together.
Now you rest yourself while I climbdown to the water. This brought Lucy to her feet with alacrity.
Lucy experienced an unaccountable embarrassment.
Edd saw it and paused every fewmoments to give her time to regain breath and strength. They donot induce me to want to live in a log cabin.
It seems, if things keep on as they are, youll lose only me, observedLucy. Lucy was astonishedat the variety and harmony of the colours. He was so deft at it that Lucyinquired if he were a shoemaker.
Lucy experienced an unaccountable embarrassment. The giant seamy-barked pines, rough and rugged, were more thantrees.
Mostof the bees here take a line over there. Wal, theyre flyin around, workin in the tops of these pine saplings,replied Edd. Ill show youwhere an old she bear jumped on me.
How easy and delightful the walking here!
Wal, its widean long, an itll always be wild.
She could not seeanyone, which fact helped a little. I wonder if this is going to be fun, pondered Lucy. But as to the latterthe roar of rushing water would have drowned any ordinary sound.
Wal, heres where we start, announced Edd enthusiastically. Wal, now you tax me, Ill just naturally have to hobnail her boots,returned Edd dryly. Bears love sweetstuff, most of all honey.
As theypenetrated deep into the forest the pines grew so huge that they actuallythrilled her.
Wal, theyre flyin around, workin in the tops of these pine saplings,replied Edd.
Rolling forest stretched away from the ridge-top, neither level norhilly.
From above it hadappeared no denser than the others.
Instead it flaredup, blazed, crackled, and roared.
Wal, now you tax me, Ill just naturally have to hobnail her boots,returned Edd dryly.