[Fenfire-dev] rhetorical

From: Austin Elliott
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] rhetorical
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 22:59:51 -0400

Maybe Ahfine me a sto whar dey doan know us.
Why, indeed, should they even try to doit? Den Ah wouldn had ter traipse all disway up hyah ter Lanta.
If there was anything hecould do for Suellen OHaras sister, he would certainly do it.
In Mammy, Scarlett had found a realist moreuncompromising than herself.
Frank could make lots ofmoney out of a mill.
In fact, he had said,sheepishly, that he expected to get married in the spring. The poor girl wasprobably so upset she didnt even notice her slip.
It sho is good ter see home folks, she said.
No friend or relative stood up with them at their marriage. Something had gone out of them, out oftheir world.
Shenever wrote him and naturally he could not write her and explain.
They were beyond her comprehension and vaguely irritating. The poor girl wasprobably so upset she didnt even notice her slip.
And I never thought youd be driving a pie wagon, Renny Picard,she said. Im such a silly little goose, she said apologetically. She knew it wasworth it and she never gave the matter a second thought. The only reason welasted as long as we did was because of the ladies behind us whowouldnt give up.
Theres not a lady here tonight who has surrendered,no matter what her men folks did at Appomattox.
Scarlett knew that she, too, was greatly changed. He walked with some difficulty and, as Aunt Pitty hadremarked, spraddled in a very vulgar way. He felt verykindly toward her and very protecting.
Mammy ralliedto her with never a moments hesitation. It bothersthe ladies to see what their men folks have come down to lots morethan it bothers us. You run up and fix me some dry clothes, Mammy, she said.
Dont standthere and swell up like a toad.
He reminded her of a timid old brownfield rabbit.
Lawd, yo new dress is plum ruint, grumbled Mammy. I hear she lost mostof her property and Mr.
But I should nevaire have zink you wait solong to get anothaire ring!
If there was anything hecould do for Suellen OHaras sister, he would certainly do it. Even though theyre poor, they still feel like ladiesand I dont. Now, Miss Scarlett, you ain gwinenowhars in dis wedder.
And buy me a jar of quince-seed jelly to make it lie downflat. In a fit of daring hehad whispered to her that she was as pink and fragrant as a rose.
Merriwether, doughty soul that shewas, dared to approach Scarlett on the subject. Oh, I guess she was too ashamed to writeyou. She knew Willunderstood what she had done and why she had done it and neitherblamed nor praised. Shenever wrote him and naturally he could not write her and explain. I recount to you a joke but eet eez a true story.