[Fenfire-dev] There are great things waiting for you while you are still

From: Stacy
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] There are great things waiting for you while you are still in doubts.
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 00:17:20 -0400

Millions of people are doing this, fast, easy and at no risk. We know this
feeling of being seemingly unable to afford a cool car similar to the one your
friend just bought.Instant c redit approvals, most competitive rates - the m
oney you need now, chea p and simple.Apply now and you'll experience the
customer service which makes people stay with us for decades.Maybe your
neighbor's new car was bought with our help! Find out and get your loan from us
now. http://2PEG.lederri.com/?ncache=1032344