ff3d-users

[ff3d-users] new problems

From: Robert Li
Subject: [ff3d-users] new problems
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:44:28 -0800 (PST)

Dear Stephane Del Pino,
 I have new problems with ff3d.

1.In parse.ff.yy, you used abs(), because class
ExpressionStdFunction needs a real function
pointer,should we change it into fabs()?

| ABS '(' functionexp ')'
{
  $$ = new
FunctionExpressionUnaryOperator<ExpressionStdFunction<FunctionExpression,
    std::abs> >($3);
}

2.In parse.ff.yy, although I can find dx,dy,dz
keywords,I can not find dt keyword. I want to solve a
heat transfer PDE problem. Unknown T is a
function(x,y,z,t). And I need to express
deltT=T[i]-T[i-1]. Could you give me a example about
how to write them in input file?

Thanks,
Robert