ff3d-users

[ff3d-users] compiled & running ...

From: Klaus Ramstöck
Subject: [ff3d-users] compiled & running ...
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 11:21:47 +0200

Hello group,

  let me first thank the ff3d maintainers; with a little help by Stephane I
managed to build the newest version.

At present I am running the example programs, looks good so far.

What I finally want to do is compute the Hall effect of small, circular
element. The crux with this is that the hall coefficient depends on position,
so I have to introduce this into the simulation sonehow. Anybody who has
experience on these topics (Hall effect; importing external data into a
simulation), or just wants to know how far I got myself, is welcome to
contact me.

Klaus
--
address@hidden  - http://www.ramstock.de