ff3d-users

[ff3d-users] questions... :)

From: sellier
Subject: [ff3d-users] questions... :)
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 16:22:25 +0200

Hello everybody,

I have a question and I hope somebody will help me, please. I would like to
define a function, in a code of mine made in ff3d, which is not dependent on
the spatial coordinates x,y and z but dependent on a general variable, say k.
So if I define a function in C or C++ I have just to write something like

double f(double k)
{
// this function returns the cube of k
 return k*k*k;
}

Is it possible to do something similar in FreeFEM3D? Can somebody explain me
how and, possibly, send me aone or more examples? Thanks very much to anybody
will help me!!

Sincerly

Jean Michel