ff3d-users

[ff3d-users] Installation errors!!

From: Arun Viswanathan
Subject: [ff3d-users] Installation errors!!
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 08:40:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I first tried downloading Fem3D from the CVS server,
had problems with runnung 'autoreconf -i', it just did
nothing. So I went to the website www.freefem.org and
downloaded the source from there. But I got a bunch of
errors while running 'make', the errors are here
below, for you guys to take a look at. Please tell me what I
would need to do to fix this, otherwise, how should I
get the CVS code to work?!?!

Would appreciate any help provided.

Thanks.
Regards,
Arun.

ERRORS WHILE RUNNING 'make' FOR INSTALLING THE SOURCE CODE...........

In file included from FFLexer.cpp:25:
Vector3Expression.hpp: In member function `virtual
const real_t Vector3ExpressionValue::value(unsigned
int) const':
Vector3Expression.hpp:77: error: `assert' undeclared
(first use this function)
Vector3Expression.hpp:77: error: (Each undeclared
identifier is reported only once for each function it
appears in.)
Vector3Expression.hpp: In member function `virtual
const real_t
Vector3ExpressionTimesScalar::value(unsigned int)
const':
Vector3Expression.hpp:134: error: `assert' undeclared
(first use this function)
make[3]: *** [FFLexer.o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/store/localhome/Software/freefem3d/language'
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/store/localhome/Software/freefem3d/language'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/store/localhome/Software/freefem3d'
make: *** [all] Error 2