ff3d-users

[ff3d-users] Some questions..

From: sellier
Subject: [ff3d-users] Some questions..
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 20:56:40 +0200

Hello everybody,

As usual I have some questions about ff3d programming... :) I am trying to
simulate some models from semiconductor physics but I have some problems..
How can I insert in a code expressions like the following? (In the following
expressions n is the variable I am trying to evaluate)

1)   div.(grad(log(n)) = something

2) div.(grad(n)+ (d^2 n)/(dx dy) = 0  (where d^2 is a partial derivative)

3) div(grad(n)) + dn/dx = 0 (where dn/dx is a partial derivative)

Thanks a lot to anybody will try to help me! :)

Bien Amicalement

Jean Michel Sellier