ff3d-users

[ff3d-users] Syntax eror: 'cylinder' in pov-ray file?!

From: Arun Viswanathan
Subject: [ff3d-users] Syntax eror: 'cylinder' in pov-ray file?!
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 12:30:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Stephane and the rest, I mailed in earlier about
the 'cylinder' error that I got. Since there were no
error when I use the 'cylinder' function in my pov-ray
file, it works fine with a 'box' function alone. Now I
am trying to increase the complexity by putting
cylinders within the boxes. But because of this error,
I am unable to proceed. Please do give me any
suggestions on how to tackle this issue. I am getting
pretty anxious and desperate, since I am unable to
move any further with the geometry file itself causing
problems.

Thanks, regards,
Arn.