ff3d-users

[ff3d-users] Interpretation of errors

From: Arun Viswanathan
Subject: [ff3d-users] Interpretation of errors
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 09:09:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I have been running my code on different mesh sizes (adjusting the number of vertices in the mesh)....I get the following errors for different mesh dimensions. Could any of you please tell me what these errors mean to me and how I should correct them??

Errors:

1. No object has reference that matches the scene
2. No cell has reference that matches (2)! (2 refers to one of the figures in POV-ray file)
3. Segmentation fault (happens in very first iteration)

Thank you. Best regards,
Arun.

Do you Yahoo!?