ff3d-users

[ff3d-users] I have attached the .ff, .pov files!!

From: Arun Viswanathan
Subject: [ff3d-users] I have attached the .ff, .pov files!!
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 12:00:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Stephane, thanks for getting back. Though the 2 required files are not on this system, I had them on my e-mail, so I am forwarding them to you.

I have defined 12 drums within the container. In order to define the source of leakage, I have a small sphere in my .pov file (reference: (1,0,0) ) and have defined a Robin condition on this sphere. The current position of the sphere is <1.85,5.5,1.55> (meaning, at the top corner or tip of the last drum in the container -- z-axis goes vertically up; y-axis goes into the screen). But even on changing the sphere's position to something like <1.85,2.5,1.55> (in the middle of the container) OR <1.85,0.5,1.55> (at the beginning of the container, on the first drum), the visualization does not change.

Please take a look at it and give me any suggestions. Thanks a lot.
Best regards,
Arun.

Note: forwarded message attached.

Do you Yahoo!?
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Find the .ff, .pov files attached!! Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 15:13:20 -0700 (PDT)