ff3d-users

[ff3d-users] Is 'polygon' not accepted in ff3d??

From: Arun Viswanathan
Subject: [ff3d-users] Is 'polygon' not accepted in ff3d??
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 12:00:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all ff3d-users, I tried using polygons in the
pov-ray file that I use to define the geometry for my
ff3d code. But when I try compiling the ff3d code I
get an error that says: syntax error "polygon". So I
changed it to a sphere and it is now compiling. Is
ff3d not ready to accept polygons in the geometry yet?

Please clarify, thanks, Arun.