ff3d-users

Re: [ff3d-users] make error

From: Stephane Del Pino
Subject: Re: [ff3d-users] make error
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 22:26:40 +0200

Hi Osman,

It seems that your Autogen or Guile is buggy. I works for me with Guile 1.6.4
and 1.4 and Autogen 5.5.5 (I use Debian testing).

You can update them or modify the ff3d/acinclude.m4 and ff3d/Makefile.am
files: autogen is just used as a command line option parser and is not
mandatory (not used by windows version for instance). These modified files
are attached to this mail. You should just have to run make after copying
them.

I will use of a configure option to activate autogen in future releases to
simplify this problem treatment.

Best regards,
Stephane.