ff3d-users

RE: [ff3d-users] Periodic BCs

From: Bharat Rangan
Subject: RE: [ff3d-users] Periodic BCs
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 10:33:01 -0600

To start with a simple case, I want to solve the Navier Stioes in a box.(
Something like flow through a rectangular channel) . I want to apply a
periodic BC on the left and right faces so that whatever leaves the left
face enters the right face and the otherway.

Please give me a rough sketch as to how to implement this.

Thanks
Bharat Rangan