ff3d-users

Re: [ff3d-users] trivial solution

From: Mourad Ismail
Subject: Re: [ff3d-users] trivial solution
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 21:24:30 +0100

Hi,
I am not sure to have understood, but it seems obvious that you have the
trivial solution.  Your problem doesn't have a unique solution!
The initial guess is 0 which is  a solution of the problem.
A solution may be to add a radiation condition
Don't hesitate to tell me if I am mistaken.

Best regards,
Mourad